I am not tutoring students at this time. Please consider contacting one of the following excellent tutors:
- Ivan Khatchatourian
- Dave Reiss
- Daniel Fusca
You can find their current email adresses here.
If you are a UTM student, please consider using the Robert Gillespie Academic Skills Centre, which contains many resources.
I am available as a tutor for most university math classes and all high school math.
Specifically I have advanced expertise in the following courses from the University of Toronto
- MAT 135/6
- MAT 137
- MAT 157
- MAT 186/7
- MAT 194/5
- MAT 235
- MAT 237
- MAT 301
- MAT 309
- MAT 327
Feedback from Students
- “I really don’t know how to thank you, and I seriously hope that future students will see your advice and put it into practice because it is a godsend. Thank you.”
- “I wanted to thank you for all your help this term. It really helped me get that 26/30 on the midterm.”
- “‘Mike’s Awesome“
- “[Mike’s MAT 327 course was] Life changing.”
- “Very nice explanation on course material and well organized course note. One of the best course I have taken.”
- “Very friendly, kind and enthusiastic instructor.”
- “The course instructor is one of the best math instructor i have ever studied with during my undergraduate career.”
- “I attended a couple of your MAT187 [tutorials] this week and I really like the way you teach. Its really easy to understand and grasp the concept when you explain it. In fact, I understand it better when you teach it as compared to my original lecturer.” -1st year engineering student
- “I am much more comfortable with the material we have covered together and have learned how to approach problems better.” -1st year computer science student
High School Math – $100/hour
Courses I have taught (MAT 137, MAT 327) – $200/hour
Other University Courses – $150/hour
I also offer truncated rates for half-hours (which are around 2/3 of the hourly rate), but every booking must be at least 60 minutes.
My rates are negotiable.
Please email me at m.pawliuk [at symbol] utoronto.ca