(This is the sixth lecture in Stevo Todorcevic’s Forcing class, held in the fall of 2012. You can find the fifth lecture here. Quotes by Stevo are in dark blue; some are deep, some are funny, some are paraphrased so use your judgement. As always I appreciate any type of feedback, including reporting typos, in the comments below.)
- We talk about some caliber properties.
- Establish that the ccc functor really goes to ccc spaces.
- Use this to create an interesting ccc poset.
- Talk about some combinatorial versions of CH.
- Mention a few consequences of CH.